Your English spoken HDBW student advisory services
Video ist extern gehostet und sendet nur Daten beim Klick auf das Bild.
- Our student advisory service will be happy to advise you via phone, email or in a videocall.
- You can talk about your possible study plans, about formal issues and everything around HDBW.
- Personally talk to our course directors to find out about the specific contents, especially about the master’s degree programmes.
- Take part in our online Info-Talks about each master’s degree programme, and get to know the HDBW.
Don't hesitate to contact HDBW student advisory services!
Student advisor Lisa Wagner looks forward to your appointment request:
- Phone: 0049 89 456 78 45-11
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisory consultations and admission interviews are possible via phone or video conference.
More information about the master's degree programmes wanted?
If you have any questions about the content of the respective master's degree courses, you can contact the respective course director directly at any time.
Lecture langgguage for the master Digital Business Modelling and Entrepreneurship is completely in English, all other master's degree programmes are taught in a mixture of German and English.
Prof. Dr. Carsten Bartsch
Digital Business Modelling and Entrepreneurship
Prof. Dr. Matthias Pfeffer
Digitale Fabrik und Operational Excellence
Info-Talks about the master's degree programmes at HDBW Munich
If you are interested in a specific master's degree programme you can participate online and dial in to the next Info-Talk.
The respective course directors will give you detailed information online about the respective master in around 45 minutes.
Digital Business Modelling and Entrepreneurship Info-Talks are allways in English, all others are in German, but explanations can be given in English on request.
Impressions from HDBW-Campus in Munich - 2019!